BOC: Give 'em a break?

Fri Jan 17 16:40:57 EST 1997

>> You're right, but so far from what I've seen, Al gets ALOT more
> respect from AOL than 30C gets from BOC-L.  Some of that is no doubt

>That's too bad.

Huh?  No, I think it's nice that the fans of 3OC can still recognize
Albert's positive impacts, both in BOC and tBS.

>I doubt that Al does secretly want to be back, you can never tell,
though it's obvious that a lot of us fans would love having Al back
in BOC.  Their meteoric dropp-off coinciding with Al's departure from
the group.  Even though Billy shouldn't have said what he did, you
can imagine how all this speculation must grate on the members of
tBS.  I suspect that comments like that get made by BOC fans all the
time.  And Billy, dude, don't hate Buck because he's beautiful!  No
mis-interpretation of BH's comments!

No, I don't think Albert secretly wants to be back in BOC - that isn't
what I was suggesting.  But, this particular individual thought so
based on Buck and Al's conversations.  I don't think anyone in tBS is
worried about Al wanting to go back to BOC -- when tBS first got together,
Al even told them all something to the effect of "no one is even going
to mention BOC here".  And, one final point - I happened to be talking
after a tBS show to Billy - he says he's met Buck before and "Buck is
cool", so no, Billy doesn't hate Buck.

John