BOC new / aol chat / etc.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Jan 18 08:55:03 EST 1997

> Incidentally I had a great time on the aol chat the other night. I must say
> Donald still amuses me.

        This is my primary hope--unlike a number of fans I harbor neither
the wish or expectation that Al would ever play with 3OC again ... that
would interfere with the production of tBS material after all :)
        But I would like to see all the old members on friendly terms
again, since that would be nice even from a fans perspective (not to say
the performers perspective).  And no, I wouldn't cry if it ever happened
that Buck dropped by a tBS show to jam with them, or Allen contributed a
piano break to a tBS recording or something like that.  I like to see
various random artists playing together, so that would be neat.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)