Off GWAR & Kids/Motorhead & Wasp

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jun 13 04:42:18 EDT 1997

In article <19970613012100707.AAA189 at vucqpqlj>, Ron Jennings
<sprawl at STARLINX.COM> writes
>if
>i could keep these damned gnomes out of my pantry, i'd be happier.

You get them too? I use mouse traps. It's not very effective and only
catches the odd one by the beard but what can you do? Use rat poison or
something heavy, they get *really* pissed off and start charging through
the living room in their hundreds. In fact the other night, one crawled
across my floor, climbed up on the shelf, went behind my piggy-bank
--
Jon Browne