cotbs

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Jun 14 17:01:41 EDT 1997

><sprawl at STARLINX.COM> writes
>> there  are three entities who are
>>almost always present.
>>-the champion: elric, corum, hawkmoon, erekose, etc...
>>-the companion: moonglum, jhary-a-conel,wheldrake(?)...
>>-the black sword: stormbringer, needlegun, the jewel in the skull(?? or was
>>it the runestaff?)

The runestaff was seperate, I believe.  It was in the tower when
Corum/Elric/Erekose were merged with their swords, seperately.

It seems to be an artifact that exists only once throughout the
spheres, but moves about them freely....

As for other things that are always present, it does seem that
the city Tanelorn exists in every world also, though in some it
has fallen....

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman