BOC ; ETL and other live recordings.

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Jun 30 11:20:29 EDT 1997

> From:          "BREVARD Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> Hmmm, you definitely need to give a listen to On Your Feet or On Your
> Knees, by far the best.  SEE, the only reason I have it is the version
> of Astronomy which is phenomenal.  ETL always left me a bit flat, I
> can't take Eric singing songs that were originally done by Al.  He does
> them well enough but not good enough for me.

Didn't Al say somewhere that On Your Feet...is his favorite album?  I
like it a lot.  Obviously the band isn't as polished [in terms of
musicianship] as they are on later records, but the set has a real
ferocity to it.  You can tell they are having a hell of a time with
it.  The youthful intensity is overwhelming...

theo