(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Shari Hill ShariHill at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 21 13:11:08 EST 1997

<<Maybe Carl's idea of a compilation tape makes the most sense.>>

Ok--Shari here--would anyone be willing to make such a tape for me if I paid
postage and/or provided the tape?  I did actually find a shop that carries
some Hawkwind, but at $20 a pop, I just know I'd screw up and get whichever
CD I'd be least likely to enjoy, and then I'd be reluctant to try again.
 Life is funny that way.

And yes, just to clarify things a bit, I AM female.  Surely I can't be the
only one on this list?!?!

S.

--------Time flies like an arrow.....Fruit flies like a banana.--------