HW: No news for some time

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Fri May 2 13:34:38 EDT 1997

----------.

> > But what about Alan's songs?  And Harvey's?  And did Richard only
> > do the Rolling Stones cover song?  Who does the Coded Languages song
> > when it's done live on the Undisclosed Files CD?

Harve sing Coded on UF and Mike sings Coded on Sonic Attack.

> alan's voice should be easy to recognize. no one else sounds like him. he
> sings sputnik stan (with ron, now) damnation alley post calvert,
> occasionally golden void, and lsd.
> harvey never did much singing, mostly spoken word. gimme shelter is
> richard's only vocal song,
> and he told me he wasn't happy with it. not sure about coded languages on
> UF. only listened to it once when i first got it. i don't even remember
> what year its from. moorcock sang it on the live chronicles
> tour. brock sang the original.

Nope, Mike did. But I didn't know it was done on LC!

> > Not having ever seen them live (except for my Black Sword video I
> > found in a pawn shop in Edmonton), I don't know who sings what on
> > some of the songs.

My big vocalist question is: Who sings "Dangerous Visions" on Zones??
I don't have the album/CD, just a dub...

Charlie