Was: HLL & HW..also Sabbath

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri May 9 10:00:41 EDT 1997

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> What do you meen with garbage??? Haven't you ever heard Kyuss?
> Kyuss doesn't exist any-longer but their singer has this new band called
> Slo-Burn (and hey are going to play Ozz-fest) and if they are half as good
> as Kyuss was then they will out-play even a reunited Sabbath with no problem
> at all... IMHO of course...

        (Nods emphatically) - Kyuss are cool! Were, anyway. Carl has
played me some and it is quite the _-*HEAVIEST*-_ stuff I ever did hear.
Good too (that not _always_ being quite the same thing). All should hear,
that their way may be enlightened. Jazza
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk         |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."   |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')          |