HW 1 of 211

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Tue May 13 05:04:06 EDT 1997

----------
From: Andrew A. see whether it contained NT.

I've never seen it without.  There were about a half dozen of them around
here before Griffin went under, and they suddenly dissapeared.

Personally, I could do without Nuclear Toy.

I really like this one.

The synth voice sounds *really*
dated, and it clashes with the rest of the album.

Maybe that's why I like it so much...Lev not being a favorite...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random