BOC - in Europe?!

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed May 14 10:00:01 EDT 1997

        Dear All,
                  I just checked the tour dates page at
                        <http://j-and-a.com/boc11.html>
        and it's announcing a Scandinavian date on August 10 - it was
updated yesterday so this is fresh... Surely they can't come to Europe and
not do London! Surely! Oh please please please! Can someone check if there
are any other Europe dates planned? And I'll go and try and get my
heart-rate down again... Yours,
                                Jazza
           Jon Jarrett
           Pembroke College Cambridge      "If he really thinks we're the
           (01223 327450)                  devil, Then let's send them to
           jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk          Hell!" (B.O.C., `Divine Wind')