BOC - in Europe?!

Jean-Charles Moriaud Moriaud at MAIL.DEC.COM
Wed May 14 10:35:32 EDT 1997

BOC in Europe, and only in the Scandinavia countries...they must be
joking!
Last time it was only London and Paris is super small venues, and then
Greece... ;-)
And without any advertising! No press coverage, no nothing...

Aaarg!

____________________
Jean-Charles Moriaud
Digital Equipment Corp.
CCS Switzerland
DTN: 821-4979
tel: +41 22 709 4979
fax: +41 22 709 4140
mailto:moriaud at mail.dec.com

       Dear All,
                  I just checked the tour dates page at
                        <http://j-and-a.com/boc11.html>
        and it's announcing a Scandinavian date on August 10 - it was
updated yesterday so this is fresh... Surely they can't come to Europe
and
not do London! Surely! Oh please please please! Can someone check if
there
are any other Europe dates planned? And I'll go and try and get my
heart-rate down again... Yours,
                                Jazza
_______
           Jon Jarrett
           Pembroke College Cambridge      "If he really thinks we're
the
           (01223 327450)                  devil, Then let's send them
           jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk          Hell!" (B.O.C., `Divine
Wind')