BOC - in Europe?!

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed May 14 11:08:23 EDT 1997

At 03:00 PM 5/14/97 +0100, you wrote:
>        Dear All,
>                  I just checked the tour dates page at
>                        <http://j-and-a.com/boc11.html>
>        and it's announcing a Scandinavian date on August 10 - it was
>updated yesterday so this is fresh...

Yes, yes ,yes, yes!!!! What a birthday present...
... I'll kill myself if this is sick joke or something...
... I now promise this; "If they'll play in Denmark (and maybe even in some
other Scandinavian countries) then I'll never ever again make any silly Godot
jokes!"
Jerry -will you be there if this really is going to happen?
Holland is not far away from Denmark.

>Surely they can't come to Europe and
>not do London! Surely! Oh please please please!

Well, the first country BOC sold gold in was Sweden ("ST")... Bolle ran
the European fanclub from Sweden... so now I want to now what England
has done to deserve yet another BOC concert... ;-)
...I meen they haven't played here in ages and I'll guess England has
been visited a few times after the release of "Imaginos"...

>Can someone check if there
>are any other Europe dates planned? And I'll go and try and get my
>heart-rate down again... Yours,
>                                Jazza

Jarret -can YOU start checking my English again?
Seriously -I think I need it!

        mvh -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN