BOC - in Europe?!

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu May 15 09:55:52 EDT 1997

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Jean-Charles Moriaud wrote:

> BOC in Europe, and only in the Scandinavia countries...they must be
> joking!
> Last time it was only London and Paris is super small venues, and then
> Greece... ;-)

        I had no quarrel with that particular choice of venues... I just
hope they make London. But you're right, there's been nothing. I think
they're trying to get other things set up in Scandinavia, and they're not
putting out any publicity until they have something to publicise.
        Let the album demon stay its hand here... Jazza