BOC: The Reaper in SCREAM

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed May 21 01:13:13 EDT 1997

I just saw the film SCREAM tonight at the local 2nd-run cinema, so someone
may have pointed this out already (but I can't recall anyone doing so).
Anyway, at the start of the 2nd scene you can hear a slow, acoustic
version of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" playing as background music.  It's
not immediately recognisable as such, but it's the ol' BOC classic all
right.  I looked up the soundtrack on the Internet Movie Database, and the
song is done by Gus (whoever that might be).

Just another bit of trivia to add to your already bulging files.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: King Crimson, _The Great Deceiver_ 4CD box set

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.