HW: Stonehenge 1984

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 10 05:10:13 EST 1997

In article <3.0.2.32.19971109111302.006af230 at mail.castrop-
rauxel.netsurf.de>, Bernhard Pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.N
ETSURF.DE> writes
>Are you sure that you are talking about  STONEHENGE 1984 ??

That seems to be the one thing I am sure about! Yeah, Alan's first gig,
'84.

>I am sorry but HAWKWIND didn't play PSYCHEDELIC WARLORDS in the year 1984.
>It was a typical song of 1981,1982 and 1983

erm then, any idea who else played that night? Tubilah Dog (or similar)
doing HW covers, perhaps? Here & Now might have done half an hour now
that I'm straining hard to recall that night. I didn't see them, though
but I saw their gear lieing around at the back. (or so I thought - False
Memory Syndrome might be going into overdrive here!)

fofp, you were there that night weren't you? Or had you gone to Glasto
like many did for a couple of days, to return after?

Evidently the adage "if you remember it, you wern't there" is a truism
after all. :)
--
Jon