OFF: more Swedish chefs (was: HW: the ICU CDrom!!!!)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Nov 17 08:18:32 EST 1997

Carl Wrote:

>    Well, did he get paid first?  If so, well, no worries! ;)

But they have hurt his feelings... he like's to look upon himself as a
artist... (I'm glad I can't read this... I wouldn't agree with me ;-)

> If all the glass got blown away then they'll need to hire him again! ;)
Think of the job opportunities being created ...

Yeah, right! This is Iraq! They'll hardly hire him again ("your glass
couldn't stand the smallest misiledetonation! Let's use humans as shelters
instead.")

                        halavah - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR