HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Nov 19 10:57:50 EST 1997

On ons 19 nov 1997 12.31 +0000 "Dave Berry" <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> wrote:
> My remasters tend to sit on the shelf and hardly ever get played,
although
> I'm happy to own them.  I expect this album will join them.  If you play
> the early albums, then this one is essential.  Even if you don't, it's
> well worth a listen.

    Yet more evidence for the Theory of Hawkfan Bipolarity :)

    My remasters sit within arms reach on my desk and get played lots :)  I
expect _1999_ to join them :)

    Since only a fraction of my albums, including HW, are with me, it's
interesting for me to note what I have.  All remasters, a Calvert years
comp, and then the 90s albums (minus IITBOTFTBD and TBT).  Actually, I
think I've got _Live Chronicles_ here somewhere.

    On the spinoff side, I've got Uncle Nik's _Past or Future_ and the
_Anubian Lights_ CD (the only ambientish album I've every reall warmed to).

    From Our Man Lemmy, I've got _On Parole_ (remastered), some
compilations of early material, and then all the albums from _1916_ on
(minus the dreadful _March or Die_).  I need to get th Motorhead remasters
once I've got some cash!

Cheers,
Carl

--