HW: Need Help on Paper

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Thu Oct 2 17:00:24 EDT 1997

Hey, ya'll.

I have an opportunity to introduce to some people the literary
contributions of HW, via Calvert and Moorcock, to some people, by way of an
presentation for my English Lit, Romantics-present class.

All I need is some basic biog. info. I know this info may be available on
web pages and all, but at this time it would be muich more convenient for
me to just know:

exactly where HW began (Notting Hill? And is that a suburb or section of
London?)
Birth-place and maybe birth-date of Calvert and Moorcock.
Publishing date for Calvert's poetry books.

I guess that's all really. I just need a few basics for background and then
I will distribute to the class copies of several pieces, probably 10
Seconds, Awakening, Spirit of the Age, Sonic Attack, Warrior On The Edge of
Time, etc, to read.

Any help or recommendations appreciated, thanks,

Charlie