OFF: Swedish hackers

Thu Sep 4 11:07:34 EDT 1997

> From:          Christian Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>

> And I thought The Who were Swedish all along, with songs like "Hæppy
> Jakob", "Meåtbøll Wizärd" and "Mägic Saab" :)
>
> My brother got killed by a mööse,
> Christian

Hey, Christian,
Why so many top Swede golfers?  Doesn't seem like you'd have much of
a season for it [though I guess in summer you can play til midnight].
A Swede is the Tiger Woods of women's golf.  Karlson [know I f#*+ed
the spelling] and others are dominating the European tour, and doing
real well on the US tour.  But why do they screw up their hats?
theo