HW: Aussie Rarities!!!

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Mon Sep 8 09:08:56 EDT 1997

On  7 Sep 97 at 23:56, J Strobridge wrote:

> G'day monsieur Sonique

Gidday Jill (and all)

> > An Aussie Auction firm (Plastic Passion) sent me a snail catalogue today for
> > Auction #32, which closes on October 6th. Bids can be sent by email to
> > ppmail at iinet.net.au ... tell them I sent you!
> >
> > (Only winning bids get notified)
>
> Thanks for posting the list!

Non-problemo

> Sadly I (and several others I know about) got very badly Stung on the
> last auction list that came through this board and I'm now inclined
> to regard such lists with a considerable amount of suspicion and/or
> distrust.     However I do trust *you* and if you are inclined to
> trust these guys then I'll happily accept that as a recommendation
> and make another attempt  8-)

I can't vouch for the company at all, except to say that they do send out
Auction lists when you ask for them ....

William seems to think that they are Ok though, and I do know that they have
been around for quite a few years, so I doubt that you'd get done by them.

S.

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may