BOC:tCB CD

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Sep 16 16:32:35 EDT 1997

Ha'å

A few days ago somebody posted the webaddress of his JB and Cult Brothers site.
I'm sorry but I can't remember who did it and I didn't "bookmark" the site
either.
Does anyone know what this CD is going to sound like?
What is Joe´s main instrument in the band? Keyboards and vox?
I'm looking forward for this release, 'cos EW still seems to be a "Godot" sort
of thing, BUT it would disappoint me if it sounded the slightest like
the _horrible_  [sorry if anyone happens to like it] Deadringer album.

                        *amoosed* -Daniel

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN