BOC: HF Review not kind

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Apr 17 09:09:05 EDT 1998

>  The cover for HEAVEN FORBID is in the ilk of high school metalhead art
students trying to push the limits of something no one else gets (or
wants to get), leaving the viewer not scared or shocked, but rather
disturbed at why the notion ever made a cover in the first place.

Well at least he was accurate about the cover.

>Anybody on the list going to see Sabbath in St. Gallen Switzerland?  Please
email me if you are.  I'm trying to find out how to get tickets.

Brad Dahl

I hear Savatage will be opening for Sab on portions of the European
tour.  If you are not familiar with this band and they are playing this
gig, don't miss them.  They'll play Sabbath under the stage.

C'ya tonite TA...

Ghost in the Ruins
MOMENTS ON THE CAROUSEL
MUST ADMIT WE RIDE IT WELL