BOC: Live 76

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Wed Apr 22 11:08:40 EDT 1998

As stated before, the sound is equally lame as the CD, but the video more
than makes up for it.  What a great period for the band and to have it
documented on video.  It is a must for the old fans to recall the "good old
burn your eyes out with the lasers" days and a must for the new fans to see
what will never be again.

Joe's bass solo is also something that deserved to be documented.  I don't
think enough people realize just what a giant he was on bass (past tense
because I don't know if he is still playing bass).  At that point in time,
he was one of the best.

I need a tissue,

Brad

"This basement needs a diving board"  Lawrence of Cobble Creek
http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html