BOC: No Reaper

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Aug 12 17:00:19 EDT 1998

>Rumor has it that one or 2 other songs from HF are supposed to get
> worked into the setlist soon...
>
> John

>I think Damaged would be a great song to end the show with...all that
rippin' and tearin'. What a way to go out and leave the crowd crying
for an encore. I know it would be hard to displace Reaper but come
on...it's 1998! Talk about stale...every show I've seen or heard
since the Agents tour has ended with it! I realize it's the song most
people (other than the die-hards) come to hear, but I think they
could work it in somewhere else...maybe even as one of the encores.

-->  Nick

Oh my!  You can't say that!  No Reaper in the setlist?  Sacraliege!!
You Heretic!  What are we to do with you?

Heheheheh they may really start on you for this Nick.  But what the hey
it makes sense.  Why not drop Reaper,and 'Zilla for that matter, from
the setlist.  At a minimum move Reaper to the encore.  People will at
least be screaming for it.

>BTW - Did anyone else cry foul at Joan Crawford's exclusion from the
Workshop compilation? What's the deal with that?!

-->  Nick

I shed a tear or two for it as well as many other glaring
omissions...Can't be too upset... they did get the right version of
Subhuman on the disc.

Ghost in the Ruins

MOMENTS ON THE CAROUSEL
MUST ADMIT WE RIDE IT WELL