HW: Conspiracy vs. Dave

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Thu Aug 20 21:04:29 EDT 1998

Martyn Lawrence wrote:

> Does this mean dave is on boc-l?
> If he is/you are ,then welcome to the list Dave.

I doubt it.  But the archives are available to all.  And of course,
people love to repeat things.  I do know that Rizz keeps up on what is
posted via the archives.

Speaking of whom, has anyone heard Rizz's new album "I can see clearly
now the brain is gone?"  It's pretty good.  Features guest appearances
by Ron Tree and Alan Davey.  Most of the material is what they played on
the 96 tour when they opened for HW.  I like it MUCH better than its
predecessor: "The Rizz Manifesto."
Rj