Weird tapes & dates

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Dec 3 11:25:34 EST 1998

Hi again

At 14:23 03.12.98 +0000, you wrote:
>Weird 101 - Sonic Assassins/ Dave Brock

All tracks are from Barnstaple, Queensway Hall, 23.12.1977

>Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
>TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE
>Quark,Strangeness&Charm ??.03.78        USA
>Masters of the Universe  ?               ?     ?
>Welcome to the Future    ?               ?     ?
>Spirit of the Age       ??.03.78        Chicago
>Sonic Attack             ?               ?     ?

I think that all tracks are from Stonehenge, 22.06.1977

>Watchfield/Stonehenge  (Festival HAWK1 - UK LP)     [Also Weird 103]
>TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE
>
>High Rise               22.06.77        Stonehenge Festival
>Damnation Alley         22.06.77        Stonehenge Festival
>Uncle Sam's on Mars     22.06.77        Stonehenge Festival
>Robot                   22.06.77        Stonehenge Festival
>Cake Out                23.08.75        Watchfield Festival
>Circles                 23.08.75        Watchfield Festival
>Elements                23.08.75        Watchfield Festival
>Slap it on de Table      ?               ?     ?

I agree

>W104 - Hawklords Live        23.11.1978               Cass. Plymouth

I agree

>Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77
>TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE

>Flying Doctor            ?               ?     ?

No idea

>Back on the Streets      ?               ?     ?
>Chronoglide Skyway       ?               ?     ?
>Back on the Streets      ?               ?     ?

London 05.10.1976

>Assassins of Allah       ?               ?     ?
>Forge of Vulcan          ?               ?     ?
>Steppenwolf              ?               ?     ?

London Roundhouse, 27.02.1977

>Where are they Now?      ?               ?     ?

No idea

>Back on the Streets      ?               ?     ?
>Chronoglide Skyway       ?               ?     ?

London, 05.10.1976

>Brainstorm               ?               ?     ?

>Wind of Change           ?               ?     ?
>Assassins of Allah       ?               ?     ?
>Forge of Vulcan          ?               ?     ?
>Steppenwolf              ?               ?     ?

London Roundhouse, 27.02.1977

>Where are they Now?      ?               ?     ?

No idea

Bernhard