Heaven Forbid, I'm back!

Wed Dec 16 12:36:34 EST 1998

>Back on the list after a long (2 years?) absence.

Welcome back!

>Does Al still post here?

Yep, on ocassion.

>Are the same old
arguments still raging?

We don't argue here.  We are a close-knit group of music fans that share a
common love of BOC and Hawkwind, and all related bands.  Arguing is not
allowed here...   ;-)

>Does EB still have his guitar too loud?

Nope, and he's playing more keyboards these days.

>Any word on
going back into the studio?

Rumor has it that they will do another album for CMC, but when that will
be (and what material is/will be available) is anyone's guess.

>Will the US impeach Nix..., er, Clinton?

I get in trouble when I post anything related to politics or religion...

>How do
you avoid static cling?

K-Y Jelly

>How about them Broncos?

Wrong BOC forum...

>Also interested to hear what any of you old time fans think of Heaven
Forbid...

It is the best BOC album that doesn't have the name "Bouchard" written in
the liner notes...

I like it.  It's very different from "old BOC", but at least 10 years have
past, members have come and gone, and the music scene in general has
changed.  Expecting *Secret Treaties II* would be wrong.  I like it very
much, although I'm sure part of that is because I had to wait so long
to get it.

John