HW: Live tracks

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Dec 19 10:55:18 EST 1998

At 01:23 1998-12-19 GMT, FoFP typed:
>A little more work on this:
>
>TRACK                   DATE            TOWN, VENUE
>
>Time of the Hawklords  CD-R
>---------------------
>Who's Gonna Win the War?  ?
>
>- We can't solve this one unless we find someone with the CD.

why trying to solve something that's made in the bare quantity of five
copies? to what use? I think this kind of CD-Recordables is exactly what you
should stop looking for in the Codex Project.

-rwxr--r-- .joe

below my notes from January 1997 of this release:
Time of the Hawklords
Time Of / Death Trap / Micro Man / Spirit of the Age / Urban Guerilla /
Steppenwolf / Freefall / Uncle Sam's on Mars / Iron Dream / Who's Gonna Win
the War / Flying Doctor / Brainstorm

1996/12 CD-R    ( ? - US)

Bootleg. CD-Recordable. Only 5 copies made. Track 1 is a studio recording,
track 2-9 is the complete Weird 104 - Hawklords Live '78 tape, recorded at
Plymouth - Polytechnic - 1978.11.23. Track 10-12 is from unknown dates and
venues.