HW: Live tracks

Sat Dec 19 12:22:39 EST 1998

On lör 19 dec 1998 16.55 +0100 "Johan Edlundh"
<johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM> wrote:
> why trying to solve something that's made in the bare quantity of five
> copies? to what use? I think this kind of CD-Recordables is exactly what
you
> should stop looking for in the Codex Project.

     I agree.  The CD-R's are really sort of sub-bootleg territory.
If I made a tape of live Hawkwind stuff and tried to flog it to
people should the material on it be listed in the Codex?  I don't
think so.  I realize this is a blurry area now that anyone can
issue their own bootleg records, but counting the CD-Rs seems to
take it too far, IMO.

Cheers,
Carl

--