HW: Your captain is dead...

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Feb 9 05:32:00 EST 1998

On 09 Feb 07:39, Cliff and Pam Wheaton wrote:
> Wal-It's "P.A.S.T. or F.U.T.U.R.E?"  I think its awesome!

That reminds me, I have a copy of this to sell (I prefered Nik when
his voice hadn't completely cracked).  7 pounds to anyone in the UK
including postage, and I guess fifteen US dollars to someone in the USA;
if you're in another country we can sort out price later.

I second the recommendation for the re-release of Xitintoday, BTW.

Dave.

P.S. If anyone is interested in a vinyl copy of Henry Cow's concerts,
for around 25 pounds, contact me, because I've just bought it on CD.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.