OFF: Starship Troopers (was Classic Rock)

Wed Jan 7 19:59:49 EST 1998

Guys, I wish I hadn't put it as an Ob now.  While I thoroughly enjoyed the
film, that's where it should have stayed, as an Ob.  If you didn't enjoy
it, well, tastes differ.

However, having just spent this evening reading the original novel ("The
best science fiction novel of 1959", it says on the cover), I've just got
this to say:  I thought it was extremely unpleasant.  But, tastes differ.

End of subject, as far as I'm concerned.

-Andy