Dave Brock coasting?

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Tue Jan 27 14:36:43 EST 1998

            With all of the DH bashing (er...criticism), I though I'd put my
(very tired) opinion in. I think it's the best Hawk album since Levitation. And
I like it all except the crappy Love in Space (it was a good song for the first
three or so versions I heard - I'm a bit tired of it now).
            Alchemy & Wheels? Bloody fantastic.
            Clouded Vision - Instant classic.
            Phetamine & Reptiod - Not bad.
            Etc...
            But then again - I also quite like IITBOTFTBD....

- Max Wilcox