HW: Live at the Kinetic Playground

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Jul 5 11:48:31 EDT 1998

Hi Joe

At 14:05 05.07.98 +0200, you wrote:
>One funny thing:
>both boots _Orgasmatron_ (one of the boots I don't have, info's taken from
>Mike Holmes recent Orgasmatron mail) and the CD-R _Corridors of Flame_
>date's this famous Birmingham Kinetic Playground gig to 12.12.71, when this
>item talks of 3.12.71
>The latest version I have of Bernhard Pospeich gig list does also date this
>gig to 3.12.71 - who's old enough to tell me what's the correct date?

I do not know the person who made this CD-R. But I know that he is NOT in
contact with Adrian Parr who is compiling a HAWKWIND gig-list.

Adrian and me are exchanging lots of informations about HAWKWIND gigs.
The current date we are using for the Birmingham gig is: 06.December.1971

Here are the other dates around this "tour"

TOWN:           HALL:                           DATE:           DAY:
Colwyn          Bay                             23.11.71        Tue
Liverpool       Mardi Grass             24.11.71        Wed
Swansea         University              26.11.71        Fri
Ewell           Polytechnic             27.11.71        Sat
London          Town Hall               02.12.71        Thu
Crawley         College                 03.12.71        Fri
Boston          Starlight Room  04.12.71        Sat
Manchester      Trade Hall              05.12.71        Sun
Birmingham      Kinetic Playgr  06.12.71        Mon
Glasgow                                                 07.12.71        Tue
Aberdeen        Cowdray Hall    08.12.71        Wed
Leytonst        Chez Club               10.12.71        Fri
Devices         Starkers Club   11.12.71        Sat
Wellington      Town House              16.12.71        Thu
Bracknell       Sports Centre   18.12.71        Sat
Croydon         Greyhound               19.12.71        Sun

Bernhard