OFF: Lemmy Help...

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jul 27 14:45:24 EDT 1998

Using the following acronyms for those tracks I can identify:

O: Overkill
B: Bomber
AOS: Ace Of Spades
NSTH: No Sleep Till Hammersmith
IF: Iron Fist
APD: Another Perfect Day
ORG: Orgasmatron - not sure on this one as I sold my LP.

Motorhead (Live)        NSTH
Overkill                O
Talking Head            B
Rock It                 APD
Iron Fist               IF
I Got Mine              APD
Steal Your Face         ORG?
(We Are) The Road Crew  AOS
Snaggletooth            ORG?
Stay Clean              O

Iron Horse (Live)       NSTH
One Track Mind          IF
Speedfreak              ORG?
Loser                   IF
(Don't Need) Religion   IF
Stone Dead Forever      B
Sweet Revenge           B
Capricorn               O
Love Me Like a Reptile  AOS
Ace of Spades           Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra Plays Motorhead

In article <c=US%a=MCI%p=SHL%l=RESFW01-980727141434Z-
17050 at napmsnoc02.shl.com>, BREVARD, Adrian R. <abrevard at SHL.COM> writes

--
Mark Edmonds