OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Jul 28 07:29:31 EDT 1998

> Besides, we all probably have some favorite band or album (Club Ninja
> anyone?  just kidding...) that would cause the rest of us to question
> our wits...

Okay, okay...mine's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Neil Diamond.
There. I said it. Anyone else wanna offer up a confession?

I'll even throw in a bonus:  Pat Boone's "No More Mister Nice Guy: In
a Metal Mood". BTW, if you've never heard this one, I URGE YOU TO
FIND A COPY RIGHT NOW!!!! It's fuckin' hilarious! No BOC, sadly. But
"Enter Sandman" and "Crazy Train" are worth double the price you'll
pay for the whole damn disc!

--  Nick