BOC: Superhits, hello FAQMAN

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jul 30 12:22:43 EDT 1998

>> in hand, tell me, is that Bruce Dikinson (sp) of Iron Maiden fame who is
>> credited as the compilation producer/coordinator?

Uh... that's Bruce Dickenson of Chrysalis Records fame or non-fame is more
like it. To his credit he is a big BOC fan but I went to see him when he
was at Chrysalis with what would eventually become the Brain Surgeons songs
on Eponymous and he couldn't hear it. He signed some groups but every one
of them went nowhere in reverse which isn't surprising because they were
all terrible. BD of Iron Maiden would do a better job I'm sure.