HW stuff from the web

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Jun 4 13:42:06 EDT 1998

Hi folks,

just ambling around the web and found the following site

http://home.clara.co.uk/adawson/index.html

which is a web version of the LP track listing and cover scan things and
appears to be dead good. I cannot remember anyone else telling me about
it, so I'm telling you about it

Also, does anyone know anything about the compilation The Art of Marginal
Talent where HW do 'Space, a short improv piece of guitar, synths and
saxophone.'. This is talked about on:

http://www.planet13.co.uk/earthly/shocker.htm

Thirdly did anyone get the redone version of Adrian Wagner's Distances
Between Us (as mentioned on http://www.mediaquest.co.uk/awdistnc.html)
and if so can you tell me if the 'unique and unreleased single written by
Adrian Wagner and Robert Calvert and co-produced by Richard Elan called
'Stranger in a Strange Land' taken from the Robert Heinlein story of the
same name' is any good?

And while we're on the subject of answering tedious and unlikely
questions, can you tell me which Hawkwind LP cover Terry Oakes drew?
(http://abandon-art.tne.co.uk/artists/biog_to.html)

or indeed which one David A Hardy did?
(http://www.hardyart.demon.co.uk/biograph.html)

mike w