OFF: New Deep Purple (was RE: It's Showtime!)

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Jun 5 08:23:37 EDT 1998

>I'm a little bit saddened by your review, but I'm sure I'll buy it
>anyway. For me, DP is one of those 'must buy' bands. Oh well.
>
>--  Nick

Maybe I'm just being hard on it because I expected it to be much better
than Purpendicular (from Roger Glover's studio reports/fan-site
hype/etc.)  Maybe you'll hear something in it that I missed.  I'm
definately looking forward to seeing them on tour this August.  I think
some of the new songs will sound much more vital on stage.

Brian