BOC:Astoria

David Hardman D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Fri Jun 5 09:26:45 EDT 1998

Some guy on the alt.boc newsgroup said that Eric's guitar conked out at
the end of the Astoria show, and that Buck pushed over Eric's stack before
leaving the stage. Is this right? I'm beginning to think I was at a
different show, though admittedly I couldn't see Eric's end of the stage
so well. Anyway, the implication was that there might have been another
encore but for the equipment problem.

But all this stuff seems to have passed me by. When the show started I
wandered to a spot about 6 feet back from the stage on Buck's side, and
immediately found that the sound there was fantastic, so I hardly moved
from that spot all evening. When I saw Eric's guitar being changed I was
pretty surprised as I'd not noticed any problem.

Dave

David Hardman
HCI Design Centre
School of Informatics