BOC: HardRadio

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Tue Mar 10 12:08:03 EST 1998

John wrote:

>What's up with this?  Does HardRadio really have liscence to do this?  I
>am currently trying to get permission to put a RealAudio clip of SYIB on
>my BOC website, but so far CMC has been silent.  Buck thought that I'd
>need to go through them as they are in charge of the distribution, not
>the band.

I suppose they get permission in the same way all those other radio stations
you listed do.  HardRadio is the only site I've come across that actually
warrants the term "radio" -- it's 24 hours/day live streaming audio and they
play everthing from Metallica to Motorhead to Manowar all commercial free.
It appears to be quite a successful site. I've heard SYIB 3 times since
Friday...too bad they don't have a DJ that comments on new stuff.

Aaron
deadline at cyberhighway.net

P.S. If anyone knows about any other radio sites on the internet (that are
more than just a couple of RealAudio clips) I'd be interested in the URL.
Music genre doesn't matter.