HW: Silverideo revisited

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Sat Mar 14 07:59:53 EST 1998

In message ID <Pine.BSF.3.96.980313164833.14797C-100000 at thorazine.neuron.net> on
13/03/98, BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

> Anyway the ones I picked were Chaos and Night of the Hawks (any
> comments?).. I think Chaos says it has some "previously unreleased" stuff
> on it.. does it have the original Silver Machine clip??
>
> wal
> (planning to build a silver machine)

For a recent release, Chaos is badly filmed, and too much Lloyd Langton for
meINotH is the better ever released, sound, video, and gig are good; in second
position I'll put the Love In Space video.

Olivier
(with a kaput silver machine in the garage)

________________________Olivier Boigey________________________
                  6 rue Pasquier - 92300 - Levallois Perret - FRANCE
         TEL/FAX: 33 1 41 05 08 50  -  e-mail: olivier_boigey at technolink.org

                             European WebSoup
                <http://www.dad.be/websoup>

European WebSoup trawls the Net for you and brings its
readers a digest of news about the interactive media
industries of Europe. Published Mondays, Wednesdays and
Fridays.

                           - via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).