HW: Appearance at Open Air Festival cancelled ===

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 15 11:05:07 EDT 1998

Cutting, Richard writes:

> Thats a really good idea !  I'd be up for it.  Plus we could have a Q +
> A session with Hawkwind as well.

My SO and a bunch of her friends once hired a castle for a weekend.
Apparently for some of them, it's not as expensive as you'd imagine.
It'd make an ideal Hawkwind gig and accomodation problems would be
solved. It'd be kinda neat to see the Black Sword and Warrior stuff
played from the battlements of a real castle. Maybe finding one
accessible from London would be worth investigating. Jill, do you know
anything that would help here?

Hell, if the 1999 Party is really going to happen, then someone who
*can* organise it probably should. I figure the folks on this list have
a better record that Hawkwind management.

Mike "If we book the castle They will come..." Holmes