Re: HW: New Bob Calvert CD´s.

zeitgeist-scot xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Oct 2 12:50:37 EDT 1998

Hi Henrik,

Please, please tell me that you have some of these left!

Hoping, cash in hand.

Stuart

At 14:15 02/10/1998 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi there!
>
>This morning I got two new CD´s from a friend. They´re " An evening with
the action man" and "The Hawk connection".

>The first is a live-CD with tracks from two shows, 6/11-86 and 31/1-87 and
the second is filled with demos and rare tracks by Bob Calvert and Michael
Moorcock. Total playing time is about 70 minutes on each CD.
>Tracklisting on the Live: Ned Ludd, Acid rain, Work song, Re-wind, Ship of
fools, Damnation alley, All the machines are quiet, Orgone accumulator,
Evil rock, Lord of the hornets, Catch a falling
starfighter/Gremlin/Aerospace age inferno, Quark strangeness and charm,
Radio Egypt, Working in a diamond mine, Days of the underground. A total
of15 tracks.
>Tracklisting on the demo: The greenfly and the rose, Lord of the hornets,
Revenge, Fascism-futurism, Bugatti, Isadora, Messenger & Morpheus/Solstice,
Stranger in a strange land, Steppenwolf, Another quiet day in Auschwitz,
Starcruiser, Dodgem dude, Brothel in Rosenstrasse 1992, Good girl - bad
girl, Time centre, My new life, Peter the vulture, Intro mental, Harlequin.
A total of 19 tracks.

>These two CD´s are in my opinion among the best in my collection since
it´s great live-recordings and rare tracks by especially the best rock-poet
ever, Bob Calvert. Listen to Steppenwolf, Stranger..., messenger... and
Solstice and you will know why!
>The live-CD contains awesome versions of his own solo-tracks and the
Hawkwind-tracks are absolutely faboulus.
>The action man in a very good mood.
>
>Accordning to the source they will be made in 25 copies each and the price
is  £ 10 / $ 15 including P&P.

>All the best
>
>Henrik

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER