This Ain't the Summer (was: Re: BOC: Scream)

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Oct 14 20:25:54 EDT 1998

>Ain't The Summer Of Love") and was subsequently "borrowed" by Pearlman/BOC.
> So these are probably (sorry, don't have the record in front of me) the
>original, correct, credits.

Ahem... This was not "borrowed" by anyone. Waller came up with the title,
Krugman fleshed out the lyrics and I wrote the music. Waller was delighted
with the whole arrangement until there was actual money involved then
everybody wants to rewrite history! Ha Ha
Al