HW: Bedouin Last Night ===

Thu Oct 15 08:10:58 EDT 1998

Yep, it was fun.  Nice little venue, a bit sparsely populated: about 60-100
people all told, I'd say, at various stages of the evening, with about 20
groovers at the front. :)

There was a support band, Define, who were a rather grisly bunch of Floyd
wannabes.  We laughed and grimaced through their set;  Rich's mate nicked a
book on Windows NT Server we'd spotted in the foyer, then put it back when
we realised it belonged to the doorman.  Huw and Rizz were spotted lurking,
although neither joined the show.

Alan seemed to be enjoying himself!  Selection of stuff from both his
albums, and his Hawkwind favourites.  Sounded more like Hawkwind than
Hawkwind at times, not surprising since Alan's had a major hand in defining
the Hawkwind sound for many years!

Finished gone midnight with "LSD", leaving us with a choice of minicab hell
or night bus hell.  Minicab hell prevailed.

Who's up for Motorhead on Saturday then?

And what's this about a Rob Zombie/Monster Magnet gig in December eh?

- Andy