OFF: Comebacks

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Sep 21 00:29:38 EDT 1998

> that was balanced by the release of Open Your Eyes, proving that even without
> Trevor Rabin they can produce lots of pop mush if they so choose...
>
> SET

Yeah...I bought Open Your Eyes when it came out...didn't even get a
complete spin. I'll admit it doesn't sound much like I gave it a fair
shake, but I've heard this kinda crap from them too much recently.
Anyway, that very night I was going out with some old friends, one of
them a MAJOR Yes fan who hadn't gotten around to buying the new one
yet, so thankfully I recouped my investment without even having to
take a bath at a used CD store.

It's too bad the ABW&H thing didn't work out. I thought they were
gonna be the Yes of the future. Saw them in concert once and they
blew me away! They had that bald guy on base...I think he was a King
Crimson alum...I could not believe the way this dude played!

--  Nick