OFF: Comebacks

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 21 07:29:38 EDT 1998

> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
> It's too bad the ABW&H thing didn't work out. I thought they were
> gonna be the Yes of the future. Saw them in concert once and they
> blew me away! They had that bald guy on base...I think he was a King
> Crimson alum...I could not believe the way this dude played!
>
> --  Nick

Would that be Tony Levin?  He's a kickass bassist and he also plays a
Chapman Stick.  Did he use one when you saw them?  Tony made a hot
record last year with Steve Stevens and Terry Bozio.  I haven't
gotten around to picking it up but I hear it smokes...

theo