OFF: Re: Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Apr 26 00:54:18 EDT 1999

 At the risk of suggesting the list should
> =>be topical (gasp! ;) can we leave discussion of yet
> =>another war and yet another murder to the forums
> =>provided for them?
>
> I heartily second this!  Remember, this is *BOC-L*, folks.  If you
> want to get detailed on Kosovo or Columbine, go to alt.misc.{kosovo,
> columbine} or whatever, and thrash it all out there.  After all,
> that's why we have separate forums.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

Can I ask, then, why you opened an Off-topic e-mail in the first
place? I don't want to offend anyone, but quite honestly, what is the
big deal? It seems like people only complain about off-topic e-mails
when they read one they don't like. Personally, as a BOC fan only,
I've been getting quite bored with what little has been posted
lately. This is one of the first topics that's really interested me
in a week or two.

--  Nick