OFF: Re: Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Mon Apr 26 06:44:01 EDT 1999

On mån 26 apr 1999 04.54 +0000 "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM> wrote:
> Can I ask, then, why you opened an Off-topic e-mail in the first
> place?

     Sure :)

> I don't want to offend anyone, but quite honestly, what is the
> big deal? It seems like people only complain about off-topic e-mails
> when they read one they don't like.

     Yes, and?  I should complain about off-topic email that I
_do_ like?  That benefits me how? :)

> Personally, as a BOC fan only,
> I've been getting quite bored with what little has been posted
> lately. This is one of the first topics that's really interested me
> in a week or two.

     Yeah, but I reiterate that if I wanted to read about
Kosovo and American shootings then I could easily do so in
about a zillion other places.

     Hey, this OT stuff happens when its slow on the BOC/HW
front.  Hawkwind haven't toured, haven't released anything
really new.  Much the same with tBS, except that they haven't
released anything at all.  BOC are still touring in much the
same-old, no new recordings.  No news, no news.  Got to get
these boys (and girl :) up off their butts :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson