BOC: An unlikely BOC reference

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Feb 8 12:04:53 EST 1999

>That CDnow's 'album advisor' is an utter crap.

I dunno, sometimes its not too far off...

>Go to the advice 'if you like the First/T&M/Secret Treaties suite,
then we recommend you these titles', and it will spit out the
following:

>Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon
>Funkadelic - America Eats Its Young

Well at least these two are good company for the BOC 1st 3.
Beyond Mott and Hanson I have no clue who the rest are.

>The Agents Of Fortune 'advisor' yields the following results:

Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy
Chicago - Greatest Hits 1982-1989
Grateful Dead - Mars Hotel
Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life

Again, not bad company to be in but BOC and Stevie Wonder is quite a
stretch.

Dosen't the album advisor track purchases and fave lists?  I think this is
the case.  Pretty soon Savatage will appear under BOC- Album Advisor.  I buy
a lot of their stuff from CDNow.

JS>Yes, after a long hiatus in the greater Boston area, BOC will be back
on March 14th, at the Middle East in Cambridge (this comes from Eric
Bloom on the AOL boards).

Take your bass, a Sharpie and look for Danny.  A big King's X fan BTW but
then most musicians are.

L8er

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCD - Ghost in the Ruins (Live Comp of various shows thru the Gutter Ballet
Era....)